This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
I’d love to hear what your priorities are. Please reach out to me anytime.
COVID-19 Has turned our world upside down. Here are two recent op-eds I wrote:
- In the RGJ, I wrote about how I have tried to address the current crisis,
- In This Is Reno, I talk about what I’m looking at going forward.
My general priorities on the Reno City Council are:
- Public Safety, and supporting first responders (including dispatchers!) in their unique role in the community;
- Housing affordability and managing growth; and
- Supporting those who need it—seniors, marginalized communities, folks struggling to find housing or need help in other ways. Government is where we come together to do things that no one person or group can do on their own—where we get together to build our community. I believe that a core function of a community is to provide for the most vulnerable.