This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Your issues and priorities are important to me. Please reach out to me anytime, I’d love to hear what your priorities are.
COVID-19 has turned our world upside down. Here are two recent op-eds I wrote:
- In the RGJ, I wrote about how I have tried to address the current crisis,
- In This Is Reno, I talk about what I’m looking at going forward.
- Additionally, here is a list of resources I’ve put together in times of need.
My general priorities on the Reno City Council are:
- Public Safety, and supporting first responders (including dispatchers!) in their unique role in the community;
- Housing affordability and managing growth; and
- Supporting those who need it—seniors, marginalized communities, folks struggling to find housing, or need help in other ways. Government is where we come together to do things that no one person or group can do on their own—where we get together to build our community. I believe that the core function of a community is to provide for the most vulnerable.
Please click the links below if you would like to donate, learn about, or get involved with my campaign.
Why did I vote for Daybreak?
I’m always happy to discuss any of my city council votes when folks reach out. There have been enough questions on this one that I figured a longer post was the best route to communicate and let people know what the issues were. Here’s the bottom line: housing...