This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Below is an overview of how voting will work for this election. Detailed, official information from our local election officials can be found on this website.
All active, registered voters should receive a ballot in the mail that can be returned by mail or by dropping it off in person.
Mail-in Ballot Drop Off:
You may drop it off at the Registrar’s office in the county complex at 1001 E Ninth St. during normal business hours, or at any Election Day poll location. Click here for that information.
Mail-in ballot mailing information:
Postage is prepaid; you do not need a stamp. You DO need to have your ballot postmarked by Tuesday, November3, and it must be received no later than seven days after the election. If you did not receive a mail-in ballot or have any issues with your ballot, you will need to go to one of the in-person polling locations on Tuesday, November 3.
You may also choose to vote in-person on Election Day. If you choose to vote in person, please bring your mail-in ballot (not filled out) with you to vote in-person to surrender it at that time. You can still cast a ballot in-person if you’ve lost your mail ballot, but it’s better if you have it to turn in at that time.
Early Voting and Election Day
Early Vote is now complete. Election Day is November 3. Here is a list of Election Day voting locations and hours.
In-Person/Ballot Drop-Off Sites
All locations are open on Tuesday, November 3, from 7AM to 7PM.
Here is a list of Election Day polling locations and ballot drop-off sites in the City of Reno.
Election Day In-Person Voting & Ballot Drop-Off Sites:
- Bartley Ranch Park – 6000 Bartley Ranch Rd
- Billinghurst Middle School – 6685 Chesterfield Ln
- Cold Springs Middle School – 18235 Cody Ct
- Damonte Ranch High School – 10500 Rio Wrangler Pkwy
- Downtown Reno Library – 301 S Center St
- Galena High School – 3600 Butch Cassidy Dr
- Hug High School – 2880 Sutro St
- May Museum at Rancho San Rafael Park – 1595 N Sierra St
- McQueen High School – 6055 Lancer St
- North Valleys Community Center – 8085 Silver Lake Rd
- North Valleys High School – 1470 E Golden Valley Rd
- O’Brien Middle School – 10500 Stead Blvd
- Registrar of Voters Office – 1001 E 9th St
- Reno High School – 395 Booth St
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center – 4590 S Virginia St
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Gym – 34 Reservation Rd, Bldg B
- Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center – 1350 N Wells Ave
- South Valleys Library – 15650A Wedge Pkwy
- Wooster High School – 1331 E Plumb Ln
Election Day Ballot Drop Off ONLY:
- Raley’s – 1630 Robb Dr
- Raley’s – 701 Keystone Ave
- Raley’s – 18144 Wedge Pkwy
- Raley’s – 1075 North Hills Blvd
- Raley’s – 3310 S McCarran Blvd
- Raley’s – 4788 Caughlin Pkwy
- Reno Town Mall – 4001 S Virginia St
- Sak N’ Save Food Store – 1901 Silverada Blvd
- Save Mart – 4995 Kietzke Ln
- Save Mart – 195 W Plumb Ln